Earlier in our magazine we already cited a recipe for curd casserole, as in a kindergarten. And in this article we'll talk about another dish, a child from childhood - an omelet baked in the oven.
Extraordinary soft, delicate and magnificent omelette can be cooked in the oven, if not fry the milk-egg mixture in a frying pan, but simply bake. With this method of preparation, more milk can be added to the dish, which will make it much more tender in structure. Here it is, the very omelet you remember for dining in schools and pioneer camps - a real taste of childhood!
You will need
- Medium size bowl;
- Form( better silicone and with low sides);
- Mixer, blender or whisk.
- Egg chicken - 4-6 pieces;
- Salt - 1 pinch;
- Soda - 1 pinch;
- Milk - 1 glass;
- You can add spices, greens.
Detailed description of the technology how to prepare an omelette in the oven:
- Mix milk, eggs, salt and sod
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C;
- Pour the egg mixture into a silicone mold. If the mold is of a different material, it is better to lubricate it with oil before it. The mixture should fill the mold by about 1/3;
- Put the next omelet into the oven for 20 minutes. When it is baked, it should become golden brown on top and cover with a dense crust;
- The finished omelet is cut into portions and served warmly on the table.
Video to help housewives
The story in which tells how to make an omelette in the oven.
Step-by-step, detailed instruction for making an omelette, like in a kindergarten.