The history of the appearance of pate from the liver has its roots in the distant past. For example, the Greeks in the fifth century specially fed geese and used their liver to make a familiar to the whole world of fuagry.
Today on the shelves of stores is a large number of different pastes with a variety of additives. But cooked liver pate at home has a unique taste and smell, which the whole family will like.
Home recipe for liver pate
Beginners in the kitchen will help to prepare a liver pate a step-by-step recipe, detailing the sequence of actions. In the end, you will get a delicious snack, which is perfect for breakfast or a festive feast.
- 0.5 kg of any liver;
- 2 pcs of medium sized carrots;
- 1 head of onion;
- 150 grams of butter;
- vegetable oil;
- salt to taste.
We prepare the pate step by step:
1. In cold water, we thoroughly wash the liver, cut off the films and remove the veins. Subproduct is then cut into small pieces.
2. The next step is to heat the sunflower oil in a pan and fry the liver slices until a crust appears.
3. We wash the washed and peeled carrots in small slices.
4. Finely shred the pre-cleaned head of onions.
5. To make the liver softer, a small piece of butter should be added to it. There is also another secret - the liver should be fried over a large fire, constantly stirring and not covering the lid for longer than 5-10 minutes.
6. Add the onion, carrots, salt, pepper to the frying pan. Vegetables stew until fully cooked.
7. When all products are ready, they need to be cooled. Then chop the blender, food processor or in the old manner - through a meat grinder. But in the latter case, you need to scroll 2 times.
8. Paste paste can be put in a bowl or rolled in the form of a roll, smeared with a small amount of butter. The oil can also be wrapped inside the roll. One way or another, it will be very tasty.
Pate from beef liver
How to cook a home liver pate know almost all the mistresses who can share their secret cooking. So, to prepare a beef liver pate, we need to stock up the following products:
- 0.6 kg beef liver;
- 100 gr of butter;
- 1 tablespoon cream;
- 2 heads of onions;
- sunflower oil;
- bay leaf;
- salt and pepper to taste;
Step-by-step description of the recipe:
1. Peel the onion from the peel and finely chop it.
2. In a frying pan, we scorch one tablespoon of refined oil and fry the onion on it: it should become transparent.
3. Peeled carrots will be rubbed on a large grater or crushed by a combine. It gives the dish a sweetish taste, as, indeed, and fried onions.
4. Next, in a frying pan with preheated vegetable oil, grill grated carrots until ready.
5. Then, with a thoroughly washed liver, remove the film. Then it should be cut into small pieces and fried in sunflower oil for ten minutes.
6. The contents of the frying pan do not have enough bay leaf, pepper and salt, which we add and stew for twenty minutes, covered with a lid.
7. We cool the finished ingredients, mix in a separate container and grind it with a blender.
8. In the pate billet, if desired, you can add cream and whisk again. Delicious pate ready!
You can prepare a liver pate at home in the form of a roll. The resulting mass is spread thinly on parchment paper and cooled in a freezer for thirty minutes. After that softened butter should be greased with a liverwort, wait five minutes and carefully wrap it in a roll and send it to the freezer, after wrapping it in a food film. Before serving, such a roll is neatly cut into small slices and decorated with fresh herbs.
Pate of liver: the recipe of preparation in the multivariate
Pate prepared in a multivariate from any liver, acquires an unusual taste. It perfectly suits as the first feeding for babies.
- 0,7 kg of any liver;
- 4 chicken eggs;
- 1 head of onion;
- 100 gr of butter;
- 3 medium cloves of garlic;
- 300 ml fresh cream;
- ground nutmeg;
- salt, pepper and other spices to taste.
Method of preparation:
1. Liver in cold water, cut veins and grind into small plates.
2. In a bowl, mix the liver with butter, finely chopped onions, garlic, raw eggs and grind the mixture thoroughly with a blender.
3. In the future pate we add cream and mix thoroughly.
4. We spread the bottom and walls of the multivarka with parchment paper and lubricate with butter. And only after that we pour in the received gruel.
5. After selecting the "Baking" mode, we prepare the pate for one hour. Then he needs to give time to stand under the closed lid.
6. Put the ready pate on a plate and decorate with fresh herbs.
It is worth recalling that the most gentle and soft is the bird's liver. The most useful is the liver of beef, but the most economical is the pork. Therefore, answering the question how to make a home liver pate, let's say that it's very simple! The main thing is the desire to please yourself and your loved ones. A fantasy will help make a unique dish for a feast and for every day.